Private Newborn Care Class at Your Home
HeadFirst Newborn Care Class is a must for all expectant parents. The approach is comprehensive and fun. Parents and caregivers will learn how to manage the rewarding & challenging realities of having anewborn infant.
After attending this class you will have the tools to be able to anticipate and meet your baby’s physical and emotional needs.
A private classes allows for more interaction and discussion time.
Topics covered include:
- Baby’s out, now what? (Newborn assessment)
- What else does he do? (Baby’s Cues, senses and reflexes)
- Why does she cry so much? (Signs of over-stimulation and under-stimulation)
- How Do I Hold, Burp, dress the baby? (Baby care 101)
- How do I bathe my baby? (Sponge bath & Regular bath)
- How Do I sooth My baby (Colic & breastfeeding tips)
- When can I go out with baby (tips on venturing out for the first time, slings, diaper bags and breastfeeding in public)
Instructor: Yana Katzap-Nackman, Certified Postpartum Doula, Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Happiest baby on The Block Instructor and a mother of two. To schedule a Newborn Care class contact us.